WHO WE ARE
Family in Business
We are an online magazine focused on family businesses in the ASEAN Region from small to emerging and large enterprises, coming from manufacturing, services and other sectors of the economy.
We will write about their challenges related to family, business and ownership governance, sibling rivalry and succession, and their contributions to the economy like strategic growth, expansion, revenues and providing employment. In short, we will write about their lasting impact on the community – socio-cultural institutions and the economy, both regionally and globally.
We recognize the significance of family-owned enterprises becoming enablers and catalysts of growth not only in their respective countries but also in the ASEAN. We plan to feature these family organizations in the region.
Through our news updates, compelling features and valuable family business articles of Prof. Enrique Soriano, our ASEAN family business expert we hope we can inspire stakeholders, entrepreneurs, visionaries and the next generation leaders to pursue productive endeavors that will benefit their organizations.
Search Our Website
- THE PROPERTY MARKET IS CHANGING: “ARE YOU READY FOR THE FUTURE?”
- Family Business Success Stories: Succession Plan is Your Wonderful Gift to Your Children
- Family Business Success Stories: Appointing A Successor Is Just The Beginning Of A Long Journey
- Soriano: India’s 117-Year-Old Conglomerate: A Model Family Business
- Soriano: Singapore’s Richest Siblings
- Soriano: The Dangers Of Not Initiating Succession Planning Early
- Soriano: Compensating Family Members The Right Way (Part 2)
- Soriano: Compensating Family Members The Right Way
- Soriano: Creating A Family Employment Policy: A Must! (Part 2)
- Soriano: Creating A Family Employment Policy: A Must!